The therapeutic benefits of playing music are extensive, but it is important to recognize practicing social distancing and administer suitable sanitizing procedures. We want to ensure the overall health and safety of our staff and friends supporting this program. The following precautions will be put in place to be compliant with State and County policy:
- All staff members will wear facial masks while on site at the event.
- All staff members will perform routine daily temperature checks to ensure health and safety of others.
- This event is by appointment only. Capacity guidelines will limit the amount of individuals able to be on site at a given time.
- Facial masks will be required for all entry into the event space. If you do not have a mask, our staff will have these available on site.
- If you demonstrate any symptoms of Covid-19 or have had close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have Covid-19, please participate with our staff to schedule a “Virtual” appointment only.
- Social distancing policies will be enforced throughout the event space including all waiting, office, and instrument selection areas.
- Our staff will be cleaning all surfaces several times per day to ensure safety for all in attendance.